Save our Children Nepal (SCCN) has mission to contribute to the needy children of remote villages of Nepal who have been affected by the armed conflicts during the civil war, orphan, sexually harassed, helpless and disabled, underprivileged marginal children, poor and abandoned.
Organization Aims and Mission/Objectives:
- Early Childhood quality skill training.
- Education support for poor child all over the Nepal.
- Food/cloth support to the needy children.
- Health camp/library establishment.
- Research about child problems and finding the solution
- Establishment of child home center
- School construction and renovation
- Moral lessions and motivation programs for the abused children
Our targeted groups:
- Orphan children
- Labour children
- Steet children
- Sexually exploitated children
- Civil war and natural disaster victim children
- Under privileged marginal children
- Malnutition victim Children
- Uncurable disease like (Cancer, AIDS) victim children